Search This Blog

Saturday 4 June 2022

Prayer from Nehemiah 8:10

Song by Women of Faith

Let Your joy be my joy
Let Your strength be my strength
Come fill my heart with songs of praise
Let Your peace be my peace
Let Your ways be my ways
Lord Jesus come and fill me now

And I will praise Your name
And I will lift my voice
For Your love for me is great
I rejoice
There's no place I'd rather be
I'm with You and You're with me
For Your love for me is great
I rejoice

I will rejoice
Rejoice I will rejoice
I will rejoice
Rejoice I will rejoice

Your joy is my joy
Your strength is my strength
Your peace is my peace
Your ways are my ways

Then Ezra said to them, “Go [your way], eat the rich festival food, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to him for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. And do not be worried, for the joy of the Lord is your strength and your stronghold.”
Nehemiah 8:10 AMP

Prayer 

Heavenly father I worship your name and glorify you because you deserve all my worship

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Elohim thank you for your divine intervention in all aspects of my life

Father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord eternal have your way in my life and glorify yourself in and through me

Father give me a new song, replace all sorrow and doubt with songs of praise

Abba eliminate every doubt and thoughts of negativity from my life

Lord destroy all evil association that wants to break the bond of my faith in you

Father fill my mouth with new song of victory eliminate every shame of the past or present

Lord destroy all evil ordinance that is manifesting in and around me

Lord this month and henceforth let my victory dance and shout manifest from all aspect of my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household there is no more limitation spiritually or physically in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The joy of the lord is my strength. I will never be downtrodden in fear or doubt. I have divine confidence to succeed in all I do. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. My light can never be hidden, I have the grace to rule above all disgrace in this race of my life. Jesus is in control. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 4th June 2022



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...