Search This Blog

Thursday 9 June 2022

Prayer from Psalms 18:1-3

Song by CeCe Winans

I love You, Lord
For Your mercy never fails me
All my days, I've been held in Your hands
From the moment that I wake up
Until I lay my head
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

And all my life You have been faithful
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

I love Your voice
You have led me through the fire
In the darkest night
You are close like no other
I've known You as a Father
I've known You as a Friend
And I have lived in the goodness of God (yeah)

And all my life You have been faithful (oh)
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God (yeah)
'Cause Your goodness is running after
It's running after me

Your goodness is running after
It's running after me
With my life laid down
I'm surrendered now
I give You everything
'Cause Your goodness is running after
It's running after me (oh-oh)


“I love You [fervently and devotedly], O Lord, my strength.” The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and the One who rescues me; My God, my rock and strength in whom I trust and take refuge; My shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower—my stronghold. I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; And I am saved from my enemies.
Psalms 18:1‭-‬3 AMP

Prayer

Father I honour your name and worship your majesty for who you are

King of glory thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace to be alive

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for being my salvation and my deliverer

Lord thank you for loving me even when I was unfaithful you were faithful

Lord thank you for removing every doubt the enemy wants me to dwell on

Father thank you for being my divine provider and ever present help

Lord thank you for opening new door of breakthrough for me on all sides

Father thank you for putting an end to labouring with nothing to show for it

Father thank you for erasing unpleasant news from my life henceforth

Father thank you for terminating the works of darkness and desires of the wicked over my life

Abba thank you for opening the book of remembrance concerning me and granting me my long awaited desires beyond my imagination

Lord thank you for making me a partaker of your divine abundance and removing lack from my life

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for the new things you have started in our lives you deserve the praise

*Personal Prayer of thanksgiving*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Thank you faithful father for upholding me and being my continuous strength. I am victorious always because my God never fail. The hand of God is upon my life causing divine intervention and removing all unwanted desires from me. I am a testimony that God is able to do what He promised to do because the stone rejected by the builder has become the chief Cornerstone. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 9th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...