Search This Blog

Sunday 12 June 2022

Prayer from Psalms 150:1-3

Good Morning


Song

I am grateful oh lord
I am grateful oh lord
For all you have done for me
I am grateful oh lord


Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heaven! Praise him for his mighty works; praise his unequaled greatness! Praise him with a blast of the ram’s horn; praise him with the lyre and harp!
Psalms 150:1‭-‬3 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your holy name and give all the praise to you

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word that daily uplift my spirit, soul and body

Lord thank you for your unending grace that is made available for me

Lord remove far from my life every thoughts of ungratefulness

I decree I will not dwell on things that are negative in Jesus name

I decree my life is an haven of divine occurrence and testimony

I decree the power of God is moving and changing situations around for my good in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, sounds of thanksgiving will not end in our lives.

*Thanksgiving prayers*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in the mighty name of Jesus

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am on the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My season of testimonies has started. The lord has opened the book of remembrance concerning me. my case is different, this is the season I will encounter unending divine intervention. God will do what He alone can do in my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 12th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...