Search This Blog

Saturday 25 June 2022

Prayer from Psalms 22:1, 27:10

Song by Don Moen

Lord You seem so far away
A million miles or more it feels today
And though I haven't lost my faith
I must confess right now
That it's hard for me to pray
But I don't know what to say
And I don't know where to start
But as You give the grace
With all that's in my heart

I will sing I will praise
Even in my darkest hour
Through the sorrow and the pain
I will sing I will praise
Lift my hands to honor You
Because Your Word is true
I will sing

Lord it's hard for me to see
All the thoughts and plans You have for me
But I will put my trust in You
Knowing that You died to set me free
But I don't know what to say
And I don't know where to start
But as You give the grace
With all that's in my heart


I will sing I will praise
Even in my darkest hour
Through the sorrow and the pain
I will sing I will praise
Lift my hands to honor You
Because Your Word is true
I will sing



MY GOD, my God, why have You forsaken me? Why are You so far from helping me, and from the words of my groaning? 
Psalm 22:1 AMPC
Although my father and my mother have forsaken me, yet the Lord will take me up [adopt me as His child].
Psalm 27:10 AMPC

Prayer

Father thank you for your love that I encounter daily through your word

Lord thank you because you have not left or foresaken me and you will never do that

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for faith that is daily rising in me through your word and total trust in you

Lord I lift before you those that are depressed and feel all alone today visit them

Father I commit many who are mourning unto you comfort them 

Lord whatever the enemy keeps bringing to my ears that is not of you cancel them henceforth

Father for many struggling through life show yourself great in their situation carry the burden and give them rest

Lord in anyway I feel you're far away show me an evidence of your presence and love today

Lord whatever has made me question my faith and salvation, abba give me a testimony over them

Lord in my lineage whatever tag that has hung on to us for so long and bring mockery to us today break them off permanently

Abba where my strength is beginning to fail or has failed replace it with your divine strength henceforth

Father where I have been asked who my God is, let me carry the evidence of your immortal existence

Father in my house and lineage wipe away tears hidden or open, cancel any planned or untimely loss in Jesus name

Father let your spirit fill me henceforth and let my joy overflow in Jesus name

I decree I will not live my life feeling downcast in anyway in Jesus name

I decree those tears of abandonment is replaced with tears of acceptance, promotion and elevation in Jesus name

I decree I will not lack, when others say there is a casting down, my testimony will always be there is a lifting up

I decree an end comes to(mention) the lord has intervened there is a new song bursting forth hallelujah

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, grace is opening new doors for me even in places beyond my imagination and reach in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has settled that which concerns me, the new chapter of my life has started. My peace is certain, the storm is over. A new wind is blowing, causing new beginning in my life. An end has come to failure and rejection. I am ushered into a new level through God's divine intervention and grace. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 25th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...