Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 June 2022

Prayer from Psalms 31:1-4

Song

We give you glory lord
As we worship you
We give you glory lord
And we honour you
You are wonderful
You are worthy oh lord
You are wonderful
You are worthy oh lord



In You, O Lord, I have placed my trust and taken refuge; Let me never be ashamed; In Your righteousness rescue me. Incline Your ear to me, deliver me quickly; Be my rock of refuge, And a strong fortress to save me. Yes, You are my rock and my fortress; For Your name’s sake You will lead me and guide me. You will draw me out of the net that they have secretly laid for me, For You are my strength and my stronghold.
Psalms 31:1‭-‬4 AMP

Prayer

Father I worship your majesty and honour your name for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this glorious day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father hear my cry and attend unto my prayers, let my prayer be a sweet smelling savour to you

Lord help me in all areas, give me strength as I wait on you

Mighty God terminate every evil occurrence and activities of darkness ruminating around the world

Oh lord you are my defence arise and defend me in places I can or cannot defend myself

Jehovah eliminate every opposition in all aspects of my life give me victory over them

Lord hear my cry to you let my life begin to experience divine intervention and elevation

Father expose and destroy every evil trap set for me physically or spiritually and give me victory over them

Lord turn around all evil opposition to work in my favour beyond imagination of all opposers

Lord uphold your church, destroy all evil risen against the church worldwide

Father arise over all homes and eliminate all unwanted situation that is causing a shake in their faith in you

Lord bless the works of my hands, remove all forms of devourer tampering with the works of my hands

Lord from today let doors that have refused to open begin to open for me with ease in Jesus name

I decree I will not mourn, I will not be mourned, I will not bury and I will not be buried in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are moving to a new level of grace and breakthrough in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of the lord is in me. My life is hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I abide under the shadow of the almighty. I will never fall prey of the desires of the wicked. The lord has covered me in his blood, I am a vessel of the Most High. Nothing will be missing or broken in my life in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 7th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...