Search This Blog

Friday 3 June 2022

Prayer from Psalms 136, 1,4,7

Hymn

To Thee, O Comforter divine
    For all Thy grace and pow'r benign
    Sing we Alleluia!

To Thee, whose faithful love had place
    In God's great covenant of grace
    Sing we Alleluia!

To Thee, whose faithful pow'r doth heal
    Enlighten, sanctify and seal
    Sing we Alleluia!

 To Thee, our teacher and our friend
    Our faithful leader to the end
    Sing we Alleluia!

To Thee, by Jesus Christ sent down
    Of all his gifts the sun and crown
    Sing we Alleluia!


Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His lovingkindness (graciousness, mercy, compassion) endures forever. To Him who alone does great wonders, For His lovingkindness endures forever; To Him who made the great lights, For His lovingkindness endures forever;
Psalms 136:1‭, ‬4‭, ‬7 AMP

Prayers

Father thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for divine leading in all that I do you deserve all the glory

Abba have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father destroy all evil revelations and their manifestation in my life

O great comforter, comfort me in all areas I need divine comfort henceforth

Father terminate everything that wants to bring sorrow into my life in Jesus name

Lord destroy all unwanted desires that wants to put me against your will for my life

Father heal our land, remove all wars and rumours of war in Jesus name

Father cleanse me from all guilt and remove all burden that wants to keep me below your divine elevation in my life

Abba arise for my sake and silent every opposition risen against me physically or spiritually

Father eliminate every evil report and the orchestrator of evil reports in my life

I decree the divine power of God is working in my life in Jesus name

I decree from today my mouth will shout God's praise and give unending thanks to Him

I decree grace to overcome, conquer, pursue, recover and be divinely restored is released upon me henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, we are victorious always, nothing can harm us because God has won the battle for us, hallelujah

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God terbanacles over my destiny each and everyday. I am singled out for His wonders and grace. Nothing is impossible for me. The power of God is moving and changing all situations to the glory of His name. Nothing will be missing or broken in my life in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 3rd June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...