Search This Blog

Thursday 23 June 2022

Prayer from Psalms 30:5

Song

Holy ghost do it again
Do it again in my life
Open my eyes to see Jesus
Sitting upon the throne


For His anger is but for a moment, but His favor is for a lifetime or in His favor is life. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. [II Cor. 4:17.]
Psalm 30:5 AMPC


Prayer

Jehovah I worship your name and glorify you for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the efficacy of your word over all situations in my life

I decree I will never be a victim of any evil circumstance in Jesus name

I decree the presence of God tabernacles over my entire existence

I decree an end has come to weeping and gnashing of teeth over every situation

I dcree there will not be record of failure in my life 

I decree whatever I lay my hands on prospers and my desires receive divine speed for manifestation

I decree all evil revelations will not come to manifestation in my life

I decree evil arrow and reports are totally truncated

I decree this is my season of joy, no more sorrow in any aspect of my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household our season to excel has started no more delay or denial in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. An end has come to weeping and sorrow in my life, my season of unending joy and praise has began. The love of God is radiating over my destiny, my days are filled with good news from above. My hunger for Christ is increasing daily as He takes control over my entire being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 23rd June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...