Search This Blog

Sunday 5 June 2022

Prayer from Psalms 121:1-5

Song by Brooklyn Choir

I will lift up mine eyes to the hills
From whence cometh my help
My help cometh from the Lord
The Lord which made heaven and earth

He said he would not suffer thy foot
Thy foot to be moved
The Lord which keepeth thee
He will not slumber nor sleep

Oh the Lord is thy keeper
The Lord is thy shade
Upon thy right hand
Upon thy right hand

No, the sun shall not smite thee by day
Nor the moon by night
He shall preserve thy soul
Even forever more

My help, my help, my help
All of my help cometh from the Lord

I will lift up my eyes to the hills [of Jerusalem]— From where shall my help come? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to slip; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel Will neither slumber [briefly] nor sleep [soundly]. The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade on your right hand.
Psalms 121:1‭-‬5 AMP

Prayer

Everlasting father you are the only wise God and my salvation I worship you

Father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Father have mercy on me and forgive my shortcomings

Lord thank you for your word that brings to my mind your truth

Lord thank you because you are my help and I will never lack help

I decree my life is filled with divine help I will never be put to shame

Lord over(mention) arise and help me in Jesus name

Lord over this nation let your help speak beyond the destruction of workers of iniquity

I decree the power of God is alive and at work inside of me, I will not be moved

I decree from today, help is rising for me and my family in places we can or can't access

I decree every weapon and warfare of the wicked against the plans of God for me is permanently negated

I decree lord as I lift my eyes to your throne for help do not let me be put to shame in any aspect

Lord in this month, let every desires of my heart receive divine intervention that will birth victory in Jesus name

I decree my life will not be subjected to the wickedness of the kingdom of darkness in Jesus name

I decree every opposition against my help is permanently destroyed

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household, our help will not be destroyed or removed from us by known or unknown forces in Jesus name

*Begin to speak divine help over the areas you desire it*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord almighty is my helper, I will never lack in any area. My life is filled with grace to excel, overcome, to succeed beyond the imagination of man. My light will never go deem before it shines, my glory is hidden in Christ Jesus always. I am a recipient of divine verities and glory of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 5th June 2022


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...