Search This Blog

Saturday 18 June 2022

Prayer from Psalms 28:1-2

Song

See what the lord has done
See what the lord has done

What I  waited for 
Has come to pass
See what the lord has done


UNTO YOU do I cry, O Lord my Rock, be not deaf and silent to me, lest, if You be silent to me, I become like those going down to the pit [the grave]. Hear the voice of my supplication as I cry to You for help, as I lift up my hands toward Your innermost sanctuary (the Holy of Holies).
Psalm 28:1‭-‬2 AMPC


Prayer

Father thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you because when I call you, you answer me

Lord I come to you this day, hear my cry to you and grant my desires

Lord remove all evil report that is sent to land in my life at any time

Lord shower your blessings over all works of my hand 

Lord remove every doubt in the place of prayer and praise you

Lord let my period of waiting be crowned with answers and breakthrough

Lord change my song, give me a new over(mention) in Jesus name

Lord remove every reproach and uncertainty from my life

Father henceforth cause a new wind to blow over my life and let me experience newness in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household wipe away all secret and open tears, replace them with mind blowing testimonies and answers to prayers in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has done a new thing in my life, it is showing forth now. He has wiped all tears and given me a new song. The name of the lord is the strong tower I dwell in. Nothing can uproot my destiny from the pinnacle of fulfillment. I will never be a failure in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 18th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...