Search This Blog

Monday 6 June 2022

Prayer from Jude 1:24-25

Song by Kurt Carr

Glory and honor dominion and power
Now and forever the Lord God omnipotent
Reineth with power forever with power
Greater than all you are sovereign God

God great God
Worthy of honor and glory
We stand here in reverence
Blessed in your presence
Jehovah Forever and ever our God

Nobody greater
Nobody greater
Nobody greater
Greater than our God

Nobody
Nobody
No Nobody
Greater than our God

God great God
God great God Jehovah
God great God (whoo whoo)
God great God forever


Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling or falling into sin, and to present you unblemished [blameless and faultless] in the presence of His glory with triumphant joy and unspeakable delight, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and power, before all time and now and forever. Amen.
Jude 1:24‭-‬25 AMP


Prayer

Heavenly father I magnify your name and give you all the praise

Lord thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your word the upholds me daily

Father uphold the body of Christ worldwide terminate the orchestration of darkness over the church

Lord destroy every activities of  workers of iniquity worldwide

Lord arise and vindicate your church on all sides in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy speak over my destiny and lineage

Abba keep me from stumbling into destruction and uphold me with your righteous hand

Lord order my steps in all areas do not let me make any move that will truncate my destiny

Abba cover my household and I in your blood, protect us from seen and unseen harm in Jesus name

Father separate me from every negativity that wants to keep me subject to darkness

Lord have mercy on this nation and nations around the world, let your glory shine over us

Father take dominion in all areas and destroy all negative authority 

Lord as the church prepares for your return count me worthy do not let me be cast away in your kingdom

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, keep us under your shield away from the eyes of workers of darkness in Jesus name

*Pray for your nation, the world and body of Christ*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my light and salvation, no fear can cripple me from attaining the height of fulfillment. My purpose in life cannot be destroyed. I am a carrier of the light of God, His dominion is upon my life. I carry His glory, I am an evidence of the wonder working power of God. I have excellent spirit and I will never be disgraced in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 6th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...