Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 June 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 41:10

Song

You are alpha and omega
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised

Do not fear [anything], for I am with you; Do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, be assured I will help you; I will certainly take hold of you with My righteous right hand [a hand of justice, of power, of victory, of salvation].’
Isaiah 41:10 AMP


Prayer

Heavenly father my sustainer and deliverer I worship your majesty

King of kings I give you all the praise due to you alone

Abba father have your way in me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages you are the beginning and the end thank you because you are in charge

Father thank you for removing all fear and replacing it with faith in you

I decree no weariness can eat up my soul in Jesus name

I decree every tactics of the enemy to keep me subjected to fear is permanently negated

I decree all weapon and warfare of the workers of darkness is exposed and terminated henceforth

I decree I will rise and shine and nothing can hinder my glory in Jesus name

I decree every unwanted circumstances that has built a cloud of doubt above my head is terminated henceforth

I decree I will testify over(mention) I will not be disgraced in Jesus name

I decree all evil report today encounter divine touch and change to positive report to the glory of God

I decree my prayer will never be in vain, I will carry the evidence sooner than I can imagine in Jesus name

I decree my household will stand, we will not crumble into the desires of the wicked

I decree my light will shine, I will walk and function in the will of God forever

I decree this race of life, I will run it with Jesus at the forefront and I will not miss heaven or the rapture of the church in Jesus name

I decree concerning (mention) the hands of God is upon it therefore I will not succumb to fear of unknown because it is ending in praise in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we have divine strength no weakness can take over our spiritual or physical life in Jesus name

*Pray against the spirit of fear and decree that you have divine confidence always*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of faith and sound mind. I will not succumb to fear of the unknown. whatever has not been working receives the divine touch of God. Grace of God speaks for me even in areas orchestrated by workers of iniquity to disgrace me. I have excellent spirit and I will never be a failure in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 8th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...