Search This Blog

Monday 27 June 2022

Prayer from Jeremiah 29:11

Song

I praise you I praise you oh lord
I praise you, I praise you oh lord
In my life I see what you're doing
One more time 
I lift my voice in praise of your name
I lift my voice in praise of your name


For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
Jeremiah 29:11 AMPC

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and honour you for who you are

King of kings thank you for this amazing dawn and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your divine plan for me 

Lord thank you for not allowing the enemy to truncate my destiny

Abba thank you the new doors you have opened for me and grace to overcome

Lord thank you for your will that has made me succeed even in areas beyond my imagination

I decree I will not labor for loss in any aspect of my life

I decree my destiny will not be dragged into any spiritual mud that will slow down my pace physically

I decree the word of God is working in all situations of my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, no weapon formed against us shall prosper in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is moving in my life, His plans for me are good and of an expected end. He is ruling above all evil ordinances over my destiny, the truth of God is exposing all evil manipulation. I am a Victor on every side and my light will continue to shine in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 27th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...