Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 June 2022

Prayer from Psalms 113:3-5

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

from the risin' of the Sun
To the Settin' of the same
Your name is to be hallowed
(Adonai) Ah-ah, Adonai

From the rising of the sun to the going down of it and from east to west, the name of the Lord is to be praised! The Lord is high above all nations, and His glory above the heavens! Who is like the Lord our God, Who has His seat on high,
Psalm 113:3‭-‬5 AMPC


Prayer

Almighty father I honour your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Rock of ages thank you for who you are to me and what you do in my life daily

Father thank you for daily loading me with benefits and increasing my faith in you

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Rock of ages thank you for keeping me standing tall even when the enemy thought I would be nothing

Lord thank you for your name will always be praised in my life

Lord thank you for giving me a praise dance over situations that burdens my heart

Father thank you for the victory that surpass the imagination of man that you have given me

Lord thank you for frustrating and disgracing the efforts of the wicked over my life

Lord thank you for making my life an haven of greatness and your wonderful work

Lord thank you for bringing to manifestation your promises for me and for negating all evil prophecies concerning me

Lord thank you for supernatural grace to excel, to overcome and be victorious on all sides

Father thank you for giving me victory in all I lay my hands on, for turning rejection into divine acceptance and elevation

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household because you are taking us to higher heights in all aspects of life

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of the lord is forever praised in my life. My mantel is in the word of God, I excel over all situations and I triumph beyond the ordinary man's imagination. God has given me victory in all I do. I am a blessing in all areas because He has called me blessed. Faithful is the lord to me always, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 29th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...