Search This Blog

Thursday 2 June 2022

Prayer from Psalms 126;1-3

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

See what the Lord has done
See what the Lord has done
What we've waited for
Has come to pass
See what the Lord has done

See what the Lord has done
Can you see what the Lord has done
What we've waited for
Has come to pass
See what the Lord has done

When the Lord brought back the captives to Zion (Jerusalem), We were like those who dream [it seemed so unreal]. Then our mouth was filled with laughter And our tongue with joyful shouting; Then they said among the nations, “The Lord has done great things for them.” The Lord has done great things for us; We are glad!
Psalms 126:1‭-‬3 AMP

Prayer

Abba Father thank you for this beautiful day and privilege to be your child

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Thank you father for the efficacy of your word and the enlightenment on daily basis

Jehovah thank you for divine enablement that is above the provision and capabilities of ordinary man

Lord thank you for the grace to pursue, overtake and recover that is abundant in my life

Father thank you for divine freedom from all captivity and all delays or denials over my destiny

I decree I and my family will never be sacrificial lamb on the altar of the wicked in Jesus name

I decree grace is speaking over my life on daily basis, therefore no disgrace is allowed to take over my destiny

I cancel all evil report, trespassing around my destiny, it will not come to manifestation

I decree this is my season of divine and unending restoration in all areas of life in Jesus name

I decree the mighty hands of God has lifted me out of the miry clay and set my feet on solid rock I will not fail or fall in Jesus name

I decree my hope will not sink in the pit of uncertainty in Jesus name

I destroy every negative impartation that has been obstructing goodnews over my destiny in Jesus name

I decree I have new life, new grace, open doors in my path I will not be disadvantaged

I decree this new month, each day my mouth will be filled with new songs  and testimonies in Jesus name

I decree my joy will overflow, I will not weep or gnash my teeth over any situation

I decree this season I will encounter unending restoration, the presence of God is evident in my being henceforth

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we have divine freedom, promotion, acceleration and elevation beyond human understanding in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has started a new thing in my life. He has restored me in all areas. There is no place for record of any loss in my life. Great things have begun in my life. It is a new season for me. God has perfected that which concerns me. There is no more rejection, refusal,delay or denial in my path in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 2nd June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...