Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 June 2022

Prayer from Philippians 2:9

Song by CeCe Winans

Jesus, bright as the morning star
Jesus, how can I tell You
How beautiful You are to me?
Jesus, song that the angels sing
Jesus, dearer to my heart than anything
Sweeter than spring time
You're purer than sunshine
Ever my song will be
Jesus, You're beautiful to me
(Come on, let's worship Him)
(Let's love on Him)
(Hallelujah)

Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name,
Philippians 2:9 AMPC


Prayer

Almighty father I worship you this day and glorify your name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your grace that is forevet sufficient for me

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over judgements

Father thank you for your name that does wonderful things in my life

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul and forgiveness of sin

Lord thank you for the power in your name that turns situations around

I decree in the name of Jesus my latter will be better than my former days 

I decree an end has come to all unpleasant situations in Jesus name

I decree negative revelation or proclamation will have no stand in my life

I decree my life is moving in the height of victory henceforth

I decree failure has no stand in my life again in Jesus name

I decree my long awaited dreams and testimonies are manifesting with speed henceforth

I decree I am receiving good news henceforth no more delay, denial, rejection or refusal

I decree the word of God is setting me above the world and desires of the wicked

I decree my healing is perfect, my health is divine and my testimony will not be aborted

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household our seasons of thanksgiving will not turn to season of mourning in Jesus name

*Begin to decree the name of Jesus over your life and situation*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confesa Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of Jesus is higher than all pain, shame, heart ache, disgrace, condemnation, manipulation. His name has set me free and made me a Victor. The name of Jesus has destroyed all evil perpetration over my destiny. I am free and I can not and will never be bound in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 15th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...