Search This Blog

Friday 17 June 2022

Prayer from Psalms 126:1-3

Song

I never know you will favour me this way
I never know you will favour me this way
I never know you will favour me this way
Favour me this way
Thank you Jesus 

WHEN THE Lord brought back the captives [who returned] to Zion, we were like those who dream [it seemed so unreal]. Then were our mouths filled with laughter, and our tongues with singing. Then they said among the nations, The Lord has done great things for them. The Lord has done great things for us! We are glad!
Psalm 126:1‭-‬3 AMPC


Prayer

Lord I worship you and glorify your holy name 

Father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that daily uplifts and enlightens me

Lord thank you for total deliverance from known and unknown confinement

Lord thank you for canceling all unwanted situations and giving me victory

Lord thank you for divine abundance that is overflowing over my life

Lord thank you for this great turn around over(mention) you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for removing all unwanted  stigma that is attached to my destiny knowingly or unknowingly

Father thank you for canceling all evil reports working against my progress

Father thank you for finalizing that which was delayed and crowing me with victory

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household for the good news that we are receiving over all our expectations to you be all the glory

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am free in Christ nothing can keep me bound. My life is excelling in the liberty that Christ has given to me. My joy will never become sadness, God is working all things out for my good. I am a living testimony of His wonder working power. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 17th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...