Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 June 2022

Prayer from Acts 19:5

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Your name is a strong tower Jesus to you belong
To you belong all power Jesus hey e
Whenever I call your name
You make a way
Your name is a strong tower Jesus

When we pray in the name of Jesus
Every knee every knee must bow
When we pray in the name of Jesus
Every knee every knee must bow

On hearing this they were baptized [again, this time] in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Acts 19:5 AMPC

Prayer

Almighty father I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Lord  keep me safe in your strong tower and make me untouchable for evil penetration

Lord destroy all evil thoughts and desires that wants to becloud my joy

Father remove from me all seige of weariness and disappointment henceforth

Lord uproot every evil seed and germination from my destiny

I decree every negative dream will not come to pass in my life and lineages

I decree all impossibilities are becoming possibilities in Jesus name

I decree there is open doors in my path, I no longer labour in vain

I decree the word of God is working for me and I will always be the head

I decree the mighty hands of God has truncated the purpose of the wicked ones over my household

I decree evil occurrence will not have a stand in my life

I decree today marks the beginning of divine change that births unending testimonies in my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are going higher, we have the keys to open all doors and nothing is impossible for us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live in the strong tower which is the name of Jesus. All things are working for me, my soul is daily lifted by His word. My life is a life of abundance and testimonies. Grace is speaking for me, doors of greatness are opening for me. I will never be a candidate of evil occurrence, my steps are ordered by the lord in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 21st June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...