Search This Blog

Sunday 26 June 2022

Prayer from John 1:1-3

Song by Hillsong

You were the Word at the beginning
One with God the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You our Christ

What a beautiful Name it is
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a beautiful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

You didn't want heaven without us
So Jesus, You brought heaven down
My sin was great, Your love was greater
What could separate us now?

What a wonderful Name it is
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a wonderful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus
What a wonderful Name it is
The Name of Jesus

Death could not hold You
The veil tore before You
You silenced the boast of sin and grave
The Heavens are roaring
The praise of Your glory
For You are raised to life again

You have no rival
You have no equal
Now and forever, God You reign
Yours is the kingdom
Yours is the glory
Yours is the Name above all names


IN THE beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself. He was present originally with God. All things were made and came into existence through Him; and without Him was not even one thing made that has come into being.
John 1:1‭-‬3 AMPC

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship you and honour your majesty for you are my God and can never fail me

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Abba have your way in me, let your word continue to shine the light in my path

Father destroy all unwanted situation working against my destiny

Father you are the word, speak your word of transformation into my situation

Lord through your word let me receive my divine restoration in all situations

Father terminate every unwanted link tagging me to unwanted situation

Ancient of days remove from my life every evil hand of judgement

Father uproot from my destiny all evil germination that is keeping me below the level of fulfillment

Father your word is from beginning and will be here forever, let your word fine tune my life to the glory of your name

Lord speak your healing word over this nation and nations around the world

Lord uproot all authorities that is contending against the fulfillment of your word

Father destroy all evil legislation that is against destinies and your will worldwide

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our lives be removed from evil covering and governance

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working in my life, His word formed me, He knows my beginning where I am and where I would be. The power of the word is efficient in my life. My days are brightened up by the word, I am not a candidate of the workers of darkness. My light will forever shine in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 26th June 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...