Search This Blog

Thursday 6 August 2020

Prayer from Psalms 18:3


Song

I will call upon the lord
Who is worthy to be praised
So shall I be saved from my enemies
The lord reigneth, blessed be the lord
Let the rock of my salvation be exalted
The lord reigneth, blessed be the lord
Let the rock of my salvation be exalted


I will call upon the Lord , who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Psalms 18:3 KJV


Prayer

Heavenly father I worship and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I give you praise and magnify your name

King of kings thank you for another day and grace to witness it alive

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for filling my heart with gratitude and my mouth with praise

Lord thank you for saving me and for keeping me in the path of righteousness

Lord thank you for destroying the thoughts of the evil ones and plans of enemies concerning my destiny and household

Father thank you for blessing me and for making me a blessing to my generation

Lord thank you for your grace that cause multiplication and fruitfulness to abound in my life

Father thank you for making me victorious inspite of what life throws at me

Lord thank you for never letting me be a victim or subject to the ways of the wicked ones

Holy spirit continue to have your way in me and direct all I do in Jesus name

Father thank you for healing our land, for putting an end to the pandemic ravaging lives all around the world

Lord thank you for the wisdom released to people in places of authorities and leaders and for directing them to make right decision

Lord thank you for the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it because we will not suffer any loss no matter what the scale of the loss may be in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My heart is daily filled with praise to the king of kings. Messiah is the lover of my soul and He is in charge of my being. God has smiled on me, He has set me free, He has rescued me from the dungeon of failure, pain, retrogression, stagnancy and whatever doesn't bring glory to His name. The power of God is made available in and through me, therefore no power of hell or scheme of man can pluck me out of His hands or truncate my destiny. I am a living proof of the hand work of God, I am a living testimony and everything about me is blessed. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 6th August 2020 [Day 219]

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...