Search This Blog

Friday 7 August 2020

Prayer from 2 Chronicles 13:14

Song by William McDowell

There's nothing like Your presence, Lord
All I want is to worship You
There's nothing like Your presence, Lord
All I want is to be with You

There's nothing like Your presence, Lord
All I want is to be with You
There's nothing like Your presence, Lord
All I want is to worship You

You are God and we worship You
You are God and we worship You
You are God and we worship You
You are God and we worship You

And when Judah looked back, behold, the battle was before and behind: and they cried unto the Lord , and the priests sounded with the trumpets.
2 Chronicles 13:14 KJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and give all praise due to you 

Father thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Elyon thank you for your love upon me daily that keeps me each and everyday

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your presence that fills my heart and life daily

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the grace that keeps me in your will at all times

Jehovah thank you for your superabundant love that daily uplifts my spirit man

I decree henceforth every battle that has kept my heart worried is becoming a thing of the past

I decree victory in all areas I have waited for so long for it in Jesus name

I decree divine presence of God accompanies me always in all that I do

I decree wherever any discussion is made about me the presence of God advocates for me

I decree grace to soar in  victory is upon me and all that I do henceforth

I decree the presence of God fills this nation and nations around the world henceforth

I decree victory over the pandemic in every home and nations worldwide

I decree divine understanding is released unto all in places of leadership and there is clarity on way forward over all situations

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we are untouchable and immovable by any opposing power against God's will in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God fills my life and spirit and His word fine tunes my purpose daily in life. I am not fighting a battle that can't be won because my God is the one who has gone ahead of me, in me and with me to win all battles. My life is enveloped in His presence, my being is saturated in His will, my thoughts are fixed on the promises of Messiah. I will never experience any failure, I am not discouraged because the battle is the lord's and I am a winner. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 7th August 2020 [Day 220]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...