Search This Blog

Friday 21 August 2020

Prayer from John 9:8-11

Song by Sinach

I have seen the blind eyes receive its sight
The deaf who heard, the dumb who spoke again
The lame who walked, impotent man made whole again
There is nothing impossible with God

It’s a miracle, when you walk with God
Supernatural when you walk with God
He’s a God of miracles
The same yesterday, today, forever
It’s a miracle when you walk with God

I have seen situation change through His word
Those who sowed in sorrow and in tears they will reap with joy
The barren made fruitful, the weeping eyes are dried again
Faith in His word will prevail


The neighbours therefore, and they which before had seen him that he was blind, said, Is not this he that sat and begged?  Some said, This is he: others said, He is like him: but he said, I am he.  Therefore said they unto him, How were thine eyes opened?  He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.
John 9:8‭-‬11 KJV


Prayer

Jehovah my king and saviour I worship and exalt your majesty for who you are

Eternal rock of ages, thank you for the privilege to be alive and grace to witness another day

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit thank you for having your way in and through me always

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the truth sent daily to me through your word

Father henceforth let your healing balm flow through my life and everywhere I go

Lord in your mercy fill this nation with your healing balm and remove all infirmities caused by sin

I decree the miracle that will draw believer and unbelievers to the knowledge of God is manifesting in my life

I terminate every power that wants to limit me in all unpleasant situations against the will of God

I decree the miracle that will turn argument to assurance and declaration of faith and salvation is taking place in and around me henceforth

Lord in your mercy remove the wrath of sin from this nation and nations around the world

Father put an end to predicted or unpredicted famine and hardship in this nation and nations around the world

I decree there is a turn around that will cause a new song and a new dawn worldwide in Jesus name

I decree over(mention) I wil see you no more in my life and household

I decree over the lives of many battling with any type of disease and infection the lord's hand is putting an end to it in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, Jehovah has released us from all bondages of sin and death physically or spiritually in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am filled with the new life in Christ, no power of the past or old life has a hold over me. My life is daily filled with divine verities, the truth of the lord has set me free from all lies and deceit of the evil one. My ears will constantly hear, my eyes will always see the blessing and promises of God come into manifestation in and through me. I will never be disadvantaged, I wil always live in abundance and grace of God is in my pace in life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 21st August 2020 [Day 234]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...