Search This Blog

Thursday 13 August 2020

Prayer from John 3:3

Song by Jeremy Camp

Wonderful, so wonderful
Is your unfailing love
Your cross has spoken mercy over me
No eye has seen no ear has heard
No heart could fully know
How glorious, how beautiful you are

Beautiful one I love you
Beautiful one I adore
Beautiful one my soul must sing

Powerful so powerful
Your glory fills the skies
Your mighty works displayed for all to see
The beauty of your majesty
Awakes my heart to sing
How marvellous how wonderful you are

You opened my eyes to your wonders anew
You captured my heart with this love
Because nothing on earth is as beautiful as you

My should must sing
My should must sing
My should must sing
Beautiful one


Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot see the Kingdom of God.”
John 3:3 NLT


Prayer

Almighty saviour I worship and honour your wonderful name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord my God have your way in me this day and manifest your power

Lord henceforth grant me grace to abide in you forever

Lord help me to always be a branch that bears the right fruits

Lord let the thirst for kingdom business increase in me like never before..

Holy one of Israel this day let your presence fill the earth and transform lives and destinies

Lord for as many who are yet to know you and let you be their lord and saviour have your way in their lives henceforth

Jehovah let this nation experience the move of the Holy spirit in all areas

Father concerning all in the position of leadership worldwide fill their lives with your fear and truth

Lord thank you for healing our land and nations around the world

Lord thank you for the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, thank you for shinning your light through us always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Holy spirit for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working in my life. The truth of God dwells in me and guides me always. The grace of God is sufficient for me in all that I do. My life is hidden in Christ forever. I will never be a cast away, I look forward and press on for the higher calling in Christ Jesus. I am favoured and blessed, I am a child of God, in Him I live move and have my being. With God almighty on my side I am something. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 13th August 2020 [Day 226]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...