Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 August 2020

Prayer from Psalms 107:7-8

Song by Israel & New Breed

You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give You all the glory
We worship You our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, And He rescued them from their distresses.  He led them by the straight way, To an inhabited city [where they could establish their homes].  Let them give thanks to the Lord for His lovingkindness, And for His wonderful acts to the children of men!
Psalms 107:6‭-‬8 AMP


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship you

Eternal rock of ages, I give you all the praise due to you alone

I am that I am thank you for this blessed dawn and privilege of life

Elyon thank you for your living kindness and tender mercies upon me each and everyday

Holy one of Israel thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Everlasting father thank you for you mighty hand that delivers and saves me from known or unknown circumstances

Father thank you for taking me out of the miry clay and setting my feet on the solid rock which you are

I decree my songs of thanksgiving will never become songs of sorrow or wailing in Jesus name

I cancel every power set to cause my life to be in darkness of any form seen or unseen in Jesus name

I decree the glory of God continues to radiates upon me always and all that concerns me

I decree I will never return to dungeon of failure, retrogression or sorrow in Jesus name

I decree my testimonies on earth will never be an hinderance to my heavenly home in Jesus name

I decree the alpha and omega is in total control of all that concerns me, therefore I will never be on an endless or destructive journey in life

I decree my destiny is hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I constantly abide under the shadow of the almighty

I decree every power using the unconscious state of my life to penetrate into my destiny an end comes to your existence and dominion over me henceforth

I decree my cry to the lord over every circumstance receives divine attention and my Testimonies are permanent to the glory of God

I decree over this nation and nations around the world as we call on the lord He steps into all situation and end all power of opposing force in Jesus name

I decree concerning every government and leadership in any capacity that only the will of God will stand and be done through them

I decree evil revelations, evil prophecies and decrees will never see the light of day in my life and household in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, grace to excel above sin and sorrow is released unto us always in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The truth of God resides in me always, His word is the lamp unto my feet and light unto my path. My God has made me a blessing and benefactor of His great works always. I am in His tabernacle always because I dwell daily in His presence. My body is the temple of the Most High therefore, I am uplifted to do greater works in all that I engage in. Success is my portion, I live by faith and not by sight. I have a living faith not a dormant faith. The lord is my way maker and nothing is difficult for me because I trust the lord to complete what He started in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th August 2020 [Day 217]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...