Search This Blog

Saturday 22 August 2020

Prayer from Jeremiah 32:27

Song by Sinach

It doesn't matter what you're going through
It doesn't matter how far you've gone
God's arms are always open wide
All you need is to believe

It doesn't matter what you're going through
It doesn't matter how far you've gone
God's arms are always open wide
All you need is to believe
To believe

All things are possible
When we call in his name
All things are possible
In Jesus name
Mountains will crumble
Chains shall be broken
All things are possible
In Jesus name


“Behold, I am the Lord , the God of all flesh; is there anything too difficult for Me?”
Jeremiah 32:27 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship your majesty for who you are to me

King of kings I give all praise and glory to you for another beautiful day

Lord thank you for the grace of life and privilege to be your child

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy spirit thank you for always being my companion and for never leaving or forsaking me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your word that sets me free always

Father thank you because I am overcoming the present situation, I will see the end of it and it will never see my end in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the new doors of breakthrough and opportunities opened unto me

Lord thank you for terminating the power of antagonist and delay caused by workers of darkness

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the victory given to me over those monitoring my progress in life against your will

Abba thank you concerning (mention) because you have brought ease out of what was difficult in the sight of men

Lord thank you for your power that gives me new hope over situation and faith to walk in the path you want me to

Lord thank you concerning this nation because you have destroyed the prediction of another pandemic in all areas

Father thank you for ending every foreseen famine and for allowing your mercy to prevail over judgement

Father thank you concerning the world, for terminating the order and rulership of darkness in all areas

Father thank you for the body of Christ worldwide, for upholding the church and giving us victory over the plans of darkness

Lord thank you concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, because every power monitoring our glory against the will of God is permanently negated

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word and presence of God abides inside of me each and everyday of my life. The current situation doesn't determine the plan of God for me. The current situation will never keep me below the expectations of God for me. All things are possible for me because I believe. The name of Jesus is daily working in and through me. God has taken my name and that of my household out of the list of victims because we are victors and we will never be disadvantaged. We live in abundance, our source of supply is Jehovah Jireh and with Him all things are possible. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd August 2020 [Day 235]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...