Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Prayer from Ephesians 3:3-4

Song by Tasha Cobbs

You know my name
You know my name
You know my name
You know my name
And oh, how You comfort me
And oh, how You counsel me
Yet, it still amazes me
That I am Your friend

So now, I pour out
My heart to You
Here in Your presence
I am made new
So now, I pour out
My heart to You
Here in Your presence
I am made new

No fire can burn me
No battle can turn me
No mountain can stop me
'Cause You hold my hand
And I'm walking in Your victory
'Cause Your power is within me

No giant can defeat me
'Cause You hold my hand
No fire can burn me
No battle can turn me
No mountain can stop me
'Cause You hold my hand
I am walking in Your victory
'Cause Your power is within me


As I briefly wrote earlier, God himself revealed his mysterious plan to me. As you read what I have written, you will understand my insight into this plan regarding Christ.
Ephesians 3:3‭-‬4 NLT


Prayer

Amazing God I worship and give you all the praise due to you alone

External rock of ages thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Elohim thank you for your word sent to me each and everyday

Holy spirit thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for giving me a new name that subdues all evil names that's been attached to my destiny

King of glory thank you for your life giving word and destiny transforming name that is at work in me

Abba  let your word always guide me and never let me run ahead of you or your plans for me

I decree my eyes are seeing goodnews and I will always encounter the goodness of God all around me

I decree the favour of God opens my eyes to new ways and nothing will be impossible for me

I decree the lord has renewed my strength and my eyes is open to His plan concerning all around me

I decree nothing will come to harm me because the lord speaks to me ahead of time and my days are covered and guided by Him

I decree I dwell always in the insightful plan of Christ and nothing can overrule it

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world only the plans of Christ will stand all plans against His will is negated

I decree over the current situation worldwide the power to overvome is released unto the church and the gates of hell will never prevail

I decree every evil revelations concerning me and all around me will never manifest

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted we are moving higher, growing and glowing in His will and ways for the rest of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Ask the lord to reveal mysterious things that partain to your existence that you need to know of and grace to overcome to you*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God works for me, the word is the revelation that guides my sights, my thoughts and my utterance. The name of Jesus is my hiding place, the strong tower that I live in each and everyday. He knows my name and I am hidden in the hollow of his palms. My life can never be directed by any work or workers of darkness. The truth of God is working for me, grace to rule reign and overcome is directly upon my life. I will never be a failure and I am living henceforth in a new era of recovery in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th August 2020 [Day 224]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...