Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Prayer from Matthew 6:25

Song by DeWayne Woods

I couldn't seem to fall asleep
There was so much on my mind
Searching for that peace
But the peace I could not find
So then I knelt down to pray
Praying help me please
Then He said you don't have to cry
Cause I'll supply all your needs


As soon as I stop worrying
Worrying how the story ends
I'll let go and I let God
Let God have His way
That's when things start happening
I'll stop looking at back then
I let go and I'll let God have His way


There so much going on
Sometimes I can't find my way
And often times I struggle
Struggle from day to day
I have to realize that it's not my battle
It's not my battle to fight
I have to know if I put it in Your hands
That everything will be alright


Let go, Let God
Let go, And let God
Let go, Let God
Oh let go, And let God
Let go, and let God
My brother let go, and let God
My sister you can't handle it
Let God and let God

“Therefore I tell you, stop being worried or anxious (perpetually uneasy, distracted) about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, as to what you will wear. Is life not more than food, and the body more than clothing?
Matthew 6:25 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and honour you

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Father thank you for your word that you send to me always

Ancient of days thank you the encouragement the word release into me always

I decree I will never live a life of worry but of worship henceforth

I decree my season of thanksgiving and praise will never be overturned by any force of darkness

I decree whatever has given me sleepless night today receives divine solutions

I decree every known or unknown  burden is lightened henceforth in Jesus name

I decree my season of praise and deliverance starts henceforth

I decree my joy will never be erased by anything known or unknown

I let go of every pain, hurt indecision or whatever it may be, taking me away from the peace God has given me

Lord eternal take the wheel of my life and terminate every power that wants to mislead me in life

Father concerning the entire world situation, let all worry turn to worship and praise in Jesus name

I decree songs of sadness and sorrow will not be my anthem and that of my household in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we live a life of victory always in Jesus name

*Begin to worship God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The worries of my life has been replaced with worship. All burdens have been lifted, every everlasting gates of challenges have been beoken permanently. The power of God has set me free and make me whole, the peace of God surrounds me and I do not live under the distress of any unrest spiritually or physically. Grace works for me and set me free. I am blessed and highly favoured because I am a child of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 5th August 2020 [Day 218]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...