Search This Blog

Saturday 29 August 2020

Prayer from Psalms 30:5

Song by VaShawn Mitchell

There's beauty in my brokenness
I've got true love instead of pain 
There's freedom though you've captured me, yeah
I've got joy instead of mourning

And you give me joy
Down deep in my soul 
Down deep in my soul
Down deep in my soul

I feel your joy, 'cause you give me joy
Down deep in my soul 
Down deep in my soul 
Down deep in my soul 

I've never been so free
Caught in your love for me 
I never been more secure
Knowing your heart, Lord 



For His anger is but for a moment,  His favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may endure for a night, But a shout of joy comes in the morning.
Psalms 30:5 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your majesty and exalt your name for who you are

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your word that you daily send to me

Spirit of the living God thank you for your eternal mercy that constantly speaks over judgement in my life

Father thank you for putting an end to weeping in all areas of my life

Father thank you for turning every situation that has in the past caused me to weep into a situation of joy and praise

Eternal rock of ages thank you for removing all unwanted baggage that constantly wants to limit me in a position you have taken me far and beyond from

Lord thank you for healing our land and for giving us total victory over pandemic and any form of disease

Holy spirit thank you for your soothing word and companionship that sees me through all situation

Father thank you for cancelling all chaotic situation that wants to infiltrate into my peace in any aspect of my life

Lord thank you for proving yourself as prince of peace even in situation that human logic has condemned

Lord thank you for the superabundant overflowing release of joy down deep inside my soul

Lord thank you for the fountain of life and godliness you have released upon my household and I

Lord thank you for letting this(mention) turn into a channel of testimonies

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, for taking us beyond the level the enemy has limited us to spiritually and physically

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life has seen the end of weeping over every situation of my life. My joy is made perfect through the strength of Christ in me. It doesn't matter the conclusion of man I will always win. The one that is in me and directs me never lose a battle. His name is Jehovah Nissi my banner of victory. He has totally removed every limiting factors planned to put me in positions of sadness for the rest of my life. I have joy like a river in my soul and peace like an oceans flows through me always because Jesus Christ is in charge of my life and existence. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 29th August 2020[Day 242]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...