Search This Blog

Friday 14 August 2020

Prayer from 2 Samuel 22:33

Song by Sinach


You are here
Moving in our midst
I worship you, I worship you
You are here
Working in this place
I worship you, I worship you


Way maker,Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness, my God
That is who you are
Way maker Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness, My God
That is who you are


You are here
Turning lives around
I worship you, I worship you
I worship you, I worship you
You are here
Mending every heart
I worship you, I worship you
I worship you, I worship you

We call you "way maker"
Miracle worker
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God, my God
That is who you are

You wipe away all tears
You mend a broken heart
You're the answer to it all



God is my strong fortress, and he makes my way perfect.
2 Samuel 22:33 NLT

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify and worship your majesty for being my everlasting father

Rock of ages thank you for this wonderful day and privilege to be among the living

Holy one of Israel thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Elohim thank you for your never failing power and grace upon my life

Father thank you for your word that gives me life and direction always

Thank you everlasting father for making a way for me where there seems to be no way

I decree no power on earth or beneath the earth can delay the plans of God for me

I decree every power risen to destroy my purpose or existence in life is negated

I decree concerning all circumstances that I have had delay over, today divine speed locates them

I decree every human factor causing blockage of any kind, physically or spiritually in my life is cleared henceforth

I decree every instrument, power, force or position used to cause delay or hinderance to my promotion in life is terminated

I decree henceforth I will not know a better yesterday in Jesus name

I cut off all unwanted baggages hanging over my destiny and purpose in life

I decree concerning (mention) I am experiencing victory because an end has come to all iota of victimisation

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world the lord has made a divine way out of the pandemic in all areas

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the grace to excel, to prosper and to always win in all our endeavour is upon us in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God for making a way for you*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is transformed daily by the power of the word of God. I am never stagnated because my God is the way, the truth and life. The love of God fills my existence always, the grace of God catapults my purpose into fulfillment without any delay or hinderance. I am a success story because the one who called me out of darkness into His marvellous light never sleep, slumber or fail. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th August 2020 [Day 227]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...