Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Prayer from Proverbs 23:10-11

Song

Jehovah we praise You
Jehovah we praise You
We praise Your name
We praise Your name
Jehovah we praise You


Do not move the ancient landmark [at the boundary of the property] And do not go into the fields of the fatherless [to take what is theirs],  For their Redeemer is strong and mighty; He will plead their case against you.
Proverbs 23:10‭-‬11 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and worship you alone

King of kings thank you for this awesome new dawn and privilege of life

Abba father thank you for another beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word that delivers and saves always

Lord thank you for bringing to manifestation your promises for me each and everyday

Father thank you for removing every authority risen to negate your plans for me in any aspect 

Lord eternal terminate every killer of destiny proposing to put an end to my destiny and that of my household

Lord you are my father, avenge my cause in all areas and rise to my defence against the workers of darkness

Lord arise to the defence of this nation and nations around the world and let your blood speak over us and against every decree of failure

I terminate every source and root of fear germinating in and around me and I replace them with faith

I come against every power that continuously puts my household and I in harms way and I decree victory over such henceforth

I decree this year I will not record any loss, physically, spiritually, financially or any other aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree no battle will get me or my household to the ground, we are victorious always because God has won the battle

I commit every threats from the kingdom of darkness against the church into God's hand and I negate the manifestation in Jesus name

I recover whatever belongs to me that has been forcefully taken, removed or ceased either physically or spiritually

I decree divine restoration into every part of my life that has experience any sudden loss either in the past or of recent

I cancel the ordinance of the workers of iniquity that is sanctioned against my glory and that of my household

I decree over this nation and nations around the world the lord has fought and won the seen and unseen battles for us

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, there is an abundance of breakthrough and blessing in our lives henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answersed prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a conqueror, I do not fight in battles because the one who created me has won all battles. He has avenged my case and removed any form of limitation against my life in all areas, He has uplifted me and transformed my destiny with His power. My life is filled with His light and His love encompass me daily. The burden bearer has lifted all burdens off me, He has written off all accusations and all accusing fingers against my life has whithered in Jesus mighty name. Amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 25th August 2020 [Day 238]


No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...