Search This Blog

Saturday 8 August 2020

Prayer from 1 Peter 4:2

Song by Travis Greene

You see all
Still You're searching
For someone who will respond
I'm right here
You sit high
Still You're looking
For somewhere You could abide
I'm right here
I'm the one

You don't have to search no more
Oh, I'm the one You're looking for

When You call me, I will respond, yeah
When You call me, I will respond
When You pull me, I will come running to You


That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
1 Peter 4:2 KJV


Prayer

Heavenly father the only wise and true God I worship your name

Eternal rock of ages I give you all the praise due to you alone

Almighty saviour thank you for today and grace of life

Holy one of Israel thank you for forgiveness of sins and for making me live in your righteousness

Abba give me grace to always yield to your call and direction in my life

Holy spirit saturate my life and being with your truth far beyond my understanding

Holy spirit grant me the comfort and counsel needed to magnify your name daily in my life

Jehovah erase every hard heartedness from my life henceforth

I come against every power bent on making me slave to sin and works of flesh in Jesus name

I decree my life is supernaturally filled with glorious happening always

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, God will be glorified in and through us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live a life of truth, a life of obedience. I live a life that enables the grace of God to abound in me. I flourish in all  that I do because I put God first and seek Him above anything else. My ears are inclined to hearing the truth of the word of God, therefore I cannot be misled by any lies of the enemy or workers of iniquity. Jesus has tabernacled in my being, He is in charge and has set me free. He made me for a purpose and I live to fulfill it each and everyday. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 8th August 2020[Day 221]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...