Search This Blog

Monday 10 August 2020

Prayer from Luke 1:7,13-14


Song by Jason Nelson

I believe i will get there
If I trust the path he's, laying
I can't see him but he's there
I'll just follow as he leads the way

Because I know that God will make a way
(Anybody believe that)
God will make a way
 (I tried him and I know that)
He will make a way
He'll make a wayyyyyyy...

Through mountains high and valleys low
Through the worst of it you are always by my side
And even if you have to open the sea
I know I'll make it because you are my God
That's why I say that...


 And they had no child, because that Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years.  But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.  And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth.
Luke 1:7‭, ‬13‭-‬14 KJV


Prayer

Almighty saviour the great and mighty God I worship you

Eternal rock of ages, I magnify and worship your majesty for who you are

Lord thank you for this mighty day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for making a way for me even when there seem to be no way

Lord thank you for putting an end to period of waiting with nothing to show for it

I decree the time of barrenness is over in all aspects of my life

I decree I am recovering all that has been lost in my life seen or unseen

I decree that every but that hangs over my life and lineage an end comes to them henceforth

I decree that every sickness lingering in my life and lineage comes to an end henceforth

I decree that which has been seen as my identity against the will of God and identify of God for me, today marks the end of it

I decree every power that wants to keep my dreams in life barren from fruition today marks the total end of such power

I decree every known or unknown force monitoring my destiny and planning a way of destruction, you are negated in Jesus name

I decree every limiting word that keeps my destiny positioned in a place of stagnancy is permanently erased

I decree concerning the pandemic in all areas of the world, God has put an end to it and made way where there was no way 

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we are living a life of upward and forward in all we do forever in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name


*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The way maker is my father and maker and He is directing my path. I will never be stuck in the position of barrenness in life because God has deposited the seed of fruitfulness inside of me and it's coming to fruition. The grace to embrace a new season of blessing is upon me because my heaven is opened. Nothing can shut the doors of breakthrough and success against me because Christ has opened unto me a new era of divine blessings and favour. I will never be stuck in unpleasant situation because I can never be disadvantaged in Jesus name. Amen!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th August 2020 [Day 223]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...