Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Prayer from 1Timothy1:12

Hymn by Louisa Stead

'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to take Him at His Word
Just to rest upon His promise,
Just to know, "Thus saith the Lord!"

Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him!
How I've proved Him o'er and o'er
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
Oh, for grace to trust Him more!

I'm so glad I learned to trust Him,
Precious Jesus, Savior, Friend
And I know that He is with me,
Will be with me to the end.

Oh, how sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to trust His cleansing blood
And in simple faith to plunge me
'Neath the healing, cleansing flood!

Yes, 'tis sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just from sin and self to cease
Just from Jesus simply taking
Life and rest, and joy and peace.

And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
1 Timothy 1:12 KJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and magnify your name

King of glory thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the knowledge of who you are and grace to know you as my lord and saviour

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for keeping me steady, standing on your promises all the days of my life

Abba father thank you for your word which continues to open my eyes to the truth and gives me life

Jehovah thank you for orchestrating my feet to walk in your light and dwell in your peace always

I decree my life will always experience grace in abundance in Jesus name

I decree my destiny will always be filled with supernatural ability

I decree my everflowing blessings will not be delayed or denied by any opposing power

Lord my trust is in you, never let me be put to shame glorify yourself in me

King of kings let your edifying truth shield my life from the lies and harm of the enemy

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, as we trust the lord, we will come out victorious especially in the face of unprecedented trials 

I decree concerning the leaders and people in places of authority, their hearts are daily filled in your grace always

I decree my testimony will always be permanent and nothing can steal my joy away

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the spirit of success rest upon us always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My trust is hidden in Christ and I stand firm on the solid rock which is Christ Jesus. My life receives supernatural favour and grace to make exploit, I am filled with power to make wealth through Him who gives me strength. No weakness wil have a foothold over my destiny any more. My glory will not be trampled in the mud of the unfortunate or the disadvantaged. God is working for me and nothing can be against me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 19th August 2020 [Day 232]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...