Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Prayer from Psalms 108;11

Song by Sinach

I worship You
You deserve the glory
I worship You
The ruler of my life
I worship You
The lion of Judah

I express my love
I express my love for You
I express my love
I express my love for You

Give us help against the adversary, For deliverance by man is in vain [a worthless hope].
Psalms 108:12 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your majesty and exalt your holy name for who you are

Eternal rock of ages, I magnify you and thank you for another beautiful day and grace of life

I am that I am thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood that cleanse and gives salvation

Father thank you for your word that convince, corrects, directs and soothes my life daily

Holy spirit continue to have your way in me each and everyday

Lord never let me lose my faith and hope in you, no matter what situation I find myself in life

Lord replace every attitudes of worrying and doubt with worship and faith in you always

Holy spirit order my steps like never before never let me be at the wrong place at the wrong time

Jehovah remove every buts made up by man in form of a label hanging over my destiny in Jesus name

Everlasting king let my heart always grow to know more of you and live for you

Father terminate every spirit of fear that wants to ridicule my faith no matter the level my faith is

Jehovah release my life into the higher glory you have purposed for me henceforth

Lord let me always depend on you and not on the limited help of man for the rest of my life

King of kings let your divine help set us free and on the path of greatness in this nation and nations around the world

Father let all leaders in all capacity begin to experience your divine help and grant them grace to lead in your will at all times

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let your promises for us begin to manifest in all aspect in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has replaced worrying with worship in my life. He has filled my spirit with His love. God has removed every doubt in place of prayer and other aspects of my life. I am recovering all, in every area. Nothing is or will be missing or broken in and through me. I am finishing well and strong because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. The grace of God is forever sufficient for me and I will never be disgraced in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 26th August 2020 [Day 239]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...