Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 August 2020

Prayer from Psalms 145:10


Song

I just want to say 
Father thank you
I just want to say
Father thank you


All of your works will thank you, Lord , and your faithful followers will praise you.
Psalms 145:10 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I glorify and worship your name

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Thank you for the forgiveness of sin and blood shed for our salvation

Lord thank you for the new dawn of greatness and blessing

Lord thank you for loving me mightily regradless of my shot comings

Lord thank you removing the tags of sin and disadvantages from my being

Lord thank you for your never failing love that keeps me in you  always

Lord thank you for cancelling the debt of sin, shame and disgrace

Lord thank you for the healing power released into the world at large henceforth

Lord thank you  for removing limitation from every area of my life

Lord thank you for liberty and victory I am experiencing day and night

Holy one of Israel thank you for the blood shed on Calvary for me and for making me supernatural being 

Lord thank you for the grace to excel in all that I do

Father thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayed and all impacted by it and the new songs given to us 

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with gladness and thanksgiving, God has caused my tides to change for better. No more delay in my path, no power of hell or works of darkness can affect my destiny. My mouth is filled with songs of praise and thanks. I am a conqueror and I win always because the power of God rests in my life. The truth of God rests in my life, the glory of God rests in my life. Nothing can stop me because I am soaring higher and higher. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th August 2020 [Day 225]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...