Search This Blog

Monday 17 August 2020

Prayer from James 1:5

Song by Todd Dulaney

We love to call Your name
It's something we cannot explain
That happens when we proclaim
Your Great Name, Your Great Name!

We love to call Your name
It's something we cannot explain
That happens when we proclaim
Your Great Name, Your Great Name!

King Jesus
No other name
King Jesus
None stronger
We can call on You
Things change, yes
We call on Your name


If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
James 1:5 KJV


Prayer

Almighty father I worship your name and return all praise to you

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Elohim thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the understanding of using your name and power in your name

Father never let me use your name in vain in Jesus name

Father fill my life with your wisdom and grace henceforth

Lord remove every barrier placed in my path in Jesus name

I cancel every spirit of worldly wisdom that wants to destroy me in Jesus name

I receive and work under the supernatural wisdom of God all the days of my life

I cancel every power of the kingdom of darkness working against my purpose in life

I decree concerning every burden pulling my life down I overcome you henceforth

I decree concerning all power set aside to put my destiny under evil subjection you are destroyed permanently

I decree the wisdom of God will see me and my household through and we will not experience any form of recession

I decree over the economy of this nation, the name of Jesus is fine tuning all that needs to be fine tuned

I decree concerning the leaders of all capacity that they are daily filled with the wisdom and fear of God

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we are directed by godly wisdom and we excel always in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of Jesus is higher than any situation therefore His name is ahead of all that I do. I do not function with the worldly wisdom but the supernatural wisdom of God. The grace to Excel and make exploit always is released upon my life. I am not created to worry but to worship. Therefore I will never give room for worrying or doubt because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 17th August 2020 [Day 230]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...