Search This Blog

Sunday 9 August 2020

Prayer from Philippians 1:4

Song by Benny Jinn

Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Omnipotent Father of Mercy and Grace
Thou art welcome in this place

Lord in Thy presence there's healing divine
No other power can save Lord, but Thine
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Thou art welcome in this place

Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Omnipotent Father of Mercy and Grace
Thou art welcome in this place

Fill all the hungry and empty within
Restore us, oh Father revive us again
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place


Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,
Philippians 1:4 KJV


Prayer

Heavenly father, the only wise and true God I worship you

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and give all praise due to you alone

Ancient of days thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Elyon thank you for your power and grace sufficient for my life

Almighty saviour thank you for removing from me every spirit of doubts

Father fill my existence with the Holy spirit and let me always function in it

Abba save your church from all ridicule from the pit of hell

Father terminate the use and power of the wicked in and around me

Lord let your word always stand and speak for my households and I

Father make my heart as pure as gold and receiptive to your precepts

Lord in all churches worldwide let the presence of the Holy spirit descend and transform lives

Abba uproot every spirit that is malicious against the presence of the Holy spirit in and around me

Lord let your spirit saturates every place of authority and take control over all that concerns us all

Abba father elevate my testimony from whatever dungeon of delay and cause me to function in such level of elevation in Jesus name

Abba concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, let our lives experience unprecedented change that give glory to you always

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the rightousnees of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with the presence of the Most High because the lord lives in me. The king of kings has moved me from an ordinary level and make my life a channel of extraordinary happenings. I do not function on impulse of ordinary man, I walk by faith and not by sight. As the Holy spirit guides me, my life is infiltrated with divine breakthrough, grace to exploit, life of abundance and everlasting joy. He is Emmanuel and He is always with me, my rock of salvation. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 9th August 2020 [Day 222]



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...