Search This Blog

Sunday 2 August 2020

Prayer from Jeremiah 29:11

Song by Hillsong

You are my strength
Strength like no other
Strength like no other
Reaches to me

You are my hope
Hope like no other
Hope like no other
Reaches to me

In the fullness of Your grace
In the power of Your name
You lift me up
You lift me up, let's say

Unfailing love
Stronger than mountains
Deeper than oceans
Reaches to me 

In the fullness of Your grace
In the power of Your name
You lift me up
You lift me up


For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord , ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11 AMP



Prayer

Father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your never failing love and grace that is made available for me

Mighty God thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Spirit of the living God thank you for your word that you send to me each and everyday

Father thank you for your divine plan for me that can never be overwritten by any evil plan

I decree my strength is renewed each and everyday by the strength of Christ

I decree my testimony is permanent and settled beyond the imagination of any man in Jesus name

I decree I will never be moved by the desires of the wicked because my life is planned by God

I decree every weakness in my life is subdued and I am overwhelmed by the strength of God

I decree I am not what the word of man say because Jesus has defined my life according to His will

I decree no more limitation in any part of my life, I am never restricted by any power or force

I decree the joy of God is my strength always therefore sadness can never have a place in me

I decree the lord has filled my life with divine ability to make exploit nothing can stop me forever 

I decree over this nation and nation around the world, the lord has strengthened us and removed every weakness from our lives

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, our joy will never turn into sorrow, and grace to overcome is daily released unto us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a child of God, I function each day according to His will for me. I am not limited to my human ability alone. Strength and grace is released unto me therefore, I will never be subjected to the limited resources of man. Favour of God is my portion always. Wherever I go, wherever my name is mentioned the word of God speaks through and for me. The power to overcome, overtake and conquer is released unto me. I am not moved by what ordinary man say concerning me because the lord has a glorious plan for me always. I run daily with the plan of God not the plan of man. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd August 2020 [Day 215]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...