Search This Blog

Monday 24 August 2020

Prayer from Psalms 14:1

Song by Hillsong

This is my desire
To honor You
Lord, with all my heart
I worship You
All I have within me
I give You praise
All that I adore
Is in You

Lord, I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for you alone
And every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord, have Your ways in me

THE [empty-headed] fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable deeds; there is none that does good or right.
Psalm 14:1 AMPC


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and adore your majesty

King of kings thank you for another beautiful day and grace of life

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Holy spirit lead me this day and guide me in all my utterance in Jesus name

Father remove from my heart all thoughts that ridicule your existence in Jesus name

Jehovah let your light constantly be my guide in every aspect of life in Jesus name

Father let my heart be humbled always before you and never let me exalt self above you in any way

I decree the lord is my guide in all that I do, I will never run ahead of his plan

I decree the power of God is leading me and removing all weakness caused by flesh

I cancel every attributes of failure or sickness that wants to weigh my life down

I decree this day I will show forth the goodness of God in all that I do

I decree my life will never be used as a specimen for workers of iniquities in Jesus name

I cancel every repitition of sadness or failure upon my existence henceforth

I decree no power of man will rule over the power of God in and around me

I release unto God every leader of every capacity, the fear of God and His truth will rest upon them henceforth in Jesus name

I decree mercy of God over this nation and nations around the world in all aspect and no judgement from kingdom of darkness will prevail in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we will always have cause to give thanks to God in all aspects of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I do not live like the foolish because my heart and soul depends on the Lord. He is the author and finisher of my faith, He is my guide at all times. He has given me the desires of my heart according to His will. He is in charge of all situations in and around me because He is God. I will never fall prey of the workers of iniquity because God is for me. I walk and work in His truth and His power supports me each and everyday. He is God all by Himself. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His Word © 24th August 2020 [Day 237]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...