Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Prayer from Psalms 2:8

Song by Hillsong

You said, "ask and you will receive
Whatever you need"
You said, "pray and I'll hear from heaven,
And I'll heal your land"

You said Your glory will fill the earth
Like water the sea
You said, "lift up your eyes;
The harvest is here, the kingdom is near"

You said, "ask and I'll give the nations to you"
Oh Lord, that's the cry of my heart
Distant shores and the islands will see
Your light, as it rises on us

Oh, Lord, I ask for the nation
Oh, Lord, I ask for the nation
Even though you was there Lord
Oh, Lord, I ask for the nation
Oh, Lord, I ask for the nation

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Psalms 2:8 KJV


Prayer

Jehovah I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

Eternal rock of ages I give you the praise for privilege to witness another wonderful day

Holy spirit thank you for always being my counselor and defence at all time

King of kings thank you for the forgiveness fo sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your word that is sent to me each and everyday

Father thank you for your promise to give me the nations and all that I ask for to the glory of your name

Abba heal this land and remove all dictates and dictators from the pit of hell ruling over your people

Lord eternal remove every unwanted power working tirelessly against your plan in this nation

Ancient of days arise and intervene in the situation in this nation and all aspects of the rulership around the world

Father terminate the plan of everyone using their position of authority to destroy lives around the world

Holy Spirit guide all leaders, fill them with your truth and fear to do according to your will

Jehovah in your mercy and favour bless the works of my hands and destroy all antagonising power in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel destroy all works of tormentors over my life in all aspects in Jesus name

Abba concerning(mention) I ask that your will only will be done and anything against your will, will not see the light of days

Lord negate every plan orchestrated to cause a sudden end to my existence either spiritually or physically

Holy spirit remove from my life the label of stagnation and impossibility placed by known or known forces

Lord guide my steps, my utterance and my thoughts in the directions you want me to go

Jehovah destroy all gathering that wants to stagnate my glory and purpose in life, physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I cancel all evil conspiracy concerning my household and I in  all aspects in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we prevail over every situation, and success is our portion, where others say there is a casting down our testimonies will be there is a lifting up in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The name of the lord is my hiding place, He is my strong tower and my safe refuge. The lord has given unto me the nations, He has instilled inside of me His powerful words that sets free and makes whole. The name of God is my shield and strength. I will never fall victim of the plans of the enemy, I will never be disadvantaged, all things work together for my good. In Christ I live, move and have my being. My story is hidden in His divine glory, therefore I am immovable and I will never fail or be accounted among the unfortunates in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 18th August 2020 [Day 231]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...