Search This Blog

Monday 3 August 2020

Prayer from Romans 8:37

Song by Todd Dulaney

Who will stand against the Lord?
No one can, No one will
Who will stand against the king?
No one can, No one will

Oh oh oh, Oh oh oh
Victory belongs to Jesus
Victory belongs to Him
Oh oh oh, Oh oh oh
Victory belongs to Jesus
Victory belongs to Him


So we put our trust in You
Yes, we put our hope in You
You will deliver (You're a provider)
You're a provider (I find my victory)
I find my victory in You 
Forever victorious ,Forever we win 
I find my victory in You

You're a provider 
I find my victory in You 
Forever victorious 
Forever we win 
I find my victory in You

Victory belongs to Jesus 
Victory belongs to Him 
Victory belongs to Jesus
Victory belongs to Him

Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors and gain an overwhelming victory through Him who loved us [so much that He died for us].
Romans 8:37 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I worship and magnify your holy name for who you are

Eternal rock of ages I exalt your majesty and give you all praise due to you

Abba thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word that daily lights up my path and fills me with enlightenment

Father thank you for giving me victory and for making me a Victor always regardless of the desires of the wicked

Father thank you for making me a conqueror always in all that I do and all that concerns my being you deserve all the glory

Mighty God thank you for terminating every power set out to victimise me in any aspect of life

I decree I will not suffer any loss in any aspect, I will not gather for failure in any aspect of life

I decree my joy in life will constantly be overflowing in all aspect

I decree help rise for me even in places I least expect it in Jesus name

I decree this month, I will chase, overcome, recover and live a life of abundance

I decree the power of deliverance is released upon this nation and nations around the world and an end has come to any force or entanglement of slavery

I decree my desires in life will never be rubbished or trnished by any force or power known or unknown

I decree over all authorities working against the plans of God for His children, they will be silenced permanently as the lord grants victory to His own

I decree concerning the church and body of Christ the gate of hell will never prevail because our lives are hidden in Christ

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, this year we move from victory to exceeding victories in all we do

*Personal Prayer and spend time to thank God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of the lord fills my life daily, the atmosphere around me is charged with his supernatural ability. Therefore I always find myself victorious in all aspects of life. I will never be defeated, I will never suffer any type of loss either small or big. The grace to pursue, recover and overtake has been released unto me. I live in abundance, I live in grace, I live in prosperity and the righteousness of Christ keeps me always in the right path. Therefore I can never be defeated or disgraced because Jesus is in charge of my life always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd August 2020 [Day 216]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...