Search This Blog

Monday 3 August 2020

God loves me

God loves me still and that applies to you.

God does not love you and I because of our wealth or Health.

God does not love you and I because of our career.

God does not love you and I because of our family background. 

God does not love you and I because of our skills or not.

God does not love you and I because of our geographical location.

The list can be endless.

One thing you need to know is God loved, loves and is loving us because He is God.

Jeremiah 1:5" Before I formed you in the womb I knew you. Before you were born I set you apart  I appointed you as prophet to the nations"(N.I.V)

Jeremiah 29 :11" for I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future".

God loves us still.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...