Search This Blog

Thursday 27 August 2020

Prayer from Philippians 1:2

Hymn.

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.

’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears
 relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils, and snares,
I have already come;
’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me,
His Word my hope secures;
He will my Shield and Portion be,
As long as life endures

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
Philippians 1:2 NKJV

Prayer
Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship your majesty for who you are to me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your loving kindness and grace that is made sufficient for me daily

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Lord eternal thank you for your word that guides my path each and everyday

Jehovah thank you for sending your word to lighten up my path in life and not allow me perish in darkness

Everlasting king thank you for your superabundant power working in all aspects of my life and existence because you are God

Holy spirit have your way in all that I do this day and let me have a testimony that will cause transformation of lives

I decree my destiny will never be hidden in the disgrace of life in any aspect, because I function in God's amazing grace

I decree my testimony is permanent over all my expectations nothing will be cut short

I decree my life is filled with spiritual blessings therefore I will never struggle

I decree no cause of the enemy will have access or foothold in my life knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

I decree concerning every application I have made or want to make, grace of God speaks over it and it will be singled out for divine favour

I decree my ears will not hear bad news, my hands will not receive bad news and I will never be bearer of bad news in Jesus name

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, the grace of God gives us victory over every judgement that wants to jeopardize destinies in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, we are for signs and wonders in all areas of life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is working for me in all aspect of my life. His favour surrounds me like a shield. Therefore I will not live a life filled with any form of unrest either caused by human factor or not. My soul is lifted high, my eyes are lifted up and and my hands are raised to receive blessing from God. He has called me out of darkness into His marvellous light and He is using me for His glory like never before. This is my season and God is moving in my life always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th August 2020 [Day 240]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...