Search This Blog

Sunday 16 August 2020

Prayer from Psalms 45:17

Song by Michael w Smith

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless your heart

I'll bring you more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what you have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus


I will make thy name to be remembered in all generations: therefore shall the people praise thee for ever and ever.
Psalms 45:17 KJV


Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your name and worship you

Jehovah thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

I am that I am have mercy on me and forgive all my short coming in Jesus Jesus

I decree my life is centered on worshipping the king of glory forever

My days are uplifted, the power of God is daily at work in me

Jehovah is in charge of my life therefore no power of hell can truncate my life

I decree nothing will withhold my glory or blessings in Jesus name

I cancel all evil revelations said about me in Jesus name

Holy spirit continue to be my help my comfort and guidance

Father let your spirit dwell inside of me forever and never let  me grieve your spirit in anyway

I decree my life is not mine and I daily live for Christ and fulfill purpose of my creation

My shout of joy is bursting forth and my acclamation of His glory is manifesting in  my existence

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world only the will of God is taught and his plan is standing above all negative plans

I decree my life will always be an haven of worship and praise to Messiah only

I decree nothing can stop my life and my promotion in all aspects of life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the grace to overcome, recover, overtake and make exploit is released unto us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The truth of God in me has trump over every truth that is against His will. My father is in charge and He is my backbone always. Jehovah is my teacher, my counselor, my comforter. He has taken control over my life and nothing can control Him or me because He has all the power. I am filled with power to move, to attain, to succeed and to always be the head. I will never account for failure or be classified as a failure in any aspect of life. My mind is focused on the one who is in me because He is greater the one in this world. My lips burst forth in worship and praise always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th Augus 2020 [Day 229]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...