Search This Blog

Sunday 23 August 2020

Prayer from Hebrews 12:15

Song by Matt Redman

How lovely is your dwelling place
Oh, Lord Almighty
For my soul longs and even faints for You
For here my heart is satisfied
Within Your presence
I sing beneath the shadow of Your wings

Better is one day in Your courts
Better is one day in Your house
Better is one day in Your courts
Than thousands elsewhere

One thing I ask and I would seek
To see Your beauty
To find You in the place Your glory dwells
One thing I ask and I would seek
To see Your beauty
To find You in the place Your glory dwells

My heart and flesh cry out
For You, the living God
Your Spirit's water to my soul
I've tasted and I've seen
Come once again to me
I will draw near to You
I will draw near to You


See to it that no one falls short of God’s grace; that no root of resentment springs up and causes trouble, and by it many be defiled;
Hebrews 12:15 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and magnify you for who you are

Almighty God thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word that brings understanding and clarity to me always

Jehovah take preeminence in all that I do henceforth lead me to the path you want me to tread on in life in Jesus name

Father remove from my life every spirit of resentment and unforgiveness vin Jesus name

Lord terminate every written worries and decree about my existence that cause doubt in my spiritual walk

I terminate every spirit of unforgiveness hoovering over my destiny and household

I destroy all plans set aside to keep me as a failure in any aspects of life

Father grant me grace to always want to be in your presence and your court for the rest of my life

I decree over this nation and nations around the world that the mercy of God will speak over innocent killings and maiming seeking judgement

I decree concerning the leaders of this nation and nations around the world that the strength of God  will be made perfect in them and all weakness is removed

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, no weapon formed against us shall prosper and every tongue that rise in judgement is permanently condemned

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayer in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live a life that stand on the truth of the gospel. A life that is filled with the fear of the Most High always. The lord has removed from my life every spirit of unforgiveness and resentment. I live a holy and upright life through the power of the Holy spirit. He has endowed me with His truth and His will always. Grace speaks and works for me, therefore I will never be disgraced in anyway because my father is watching over me always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd August 2020 [Day 236]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...