Search This Blog

Monday 31 August 2020

Prayer from Jeremiah 29:11

Song by Sinach

The stakes may be high
But I look beyond it all
I praise You
I praise You
With the word in my heart
Mountains may rise
Strong winds may blow
But I'll praise you
Just because I know


It will all always end in praise
No matter what I face
You have gone ahead and You worked it out for me
We'll always end in praise
No matter what I face
You have gone ahead and You worked it out for me


For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord . “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship and honour your majesty accept it all

King of kings thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Ancient of days thank you for your mercy upon me that speaks over judgement and your love that keeps me in your righteousness

Thank you for this day because you are in charge and you are directing all that concerns me

Lord thank you for how far you have brought me and foer always guiding me and all that concerns me

Jehovah thank you for releasing your word and grace upon me always 

I decree concerning all my expectations in life it will always end in praise no matter what challenge that rise against me

I decree nothing will overwrite or jeopardize the written plan of God concerning me in all aspect of life

I decree my life will not be discredited by the plans and purpose of the workers of iniquity

I decree every limitation upon my destiny is permanently removed in Jesus name

I decree I will not die at the edge of breakthrough, I wil live to fulfill my purpose of creation

I decree all mountains on my path to greatness are becoming stepping stones to my greatness nothing can stop me

I decree concerning this nation and nations around the world, only the plans of God will stand and succeed in Jesus name

I decree  concerning leaders in the position of authority either in the government or not, they will always work according to the plans and will of God for those they are leading

I terminate the impact of any negative revelation opposing the plans of God for my life physically or spiritually

I decree I will not die untimely and there will be no record of failure in my life and lineage

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer and all impacted by it, the strength to do great exploit is upon us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is planned out by God and nothing can disrupt the plans of God. My life is a living testimony and all that concerns me will always end in praise no matter what. I will live to fulfill my purpose of creation in the land of the living in good health, wealth and divine capability. The glory of my latter is far greater than the former. I will never have a better yesterday, each day of my life is filled with newness of his love and grace and I will never stop giving thanks because it will always end in praise in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 31st August 2020 [Day 244]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...