Search This Blog

Thursday 22 January 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 48:21

Song
Have your way Lord
Have your way
Have your way Lord
Have your way
Have your way Lord
Have your way
Oh Lord have your way

Isaiah 48:21 NKJV
"And they did not thirst When He led them through the deserts; He caused the waters to flow from the rock for them; He also split the rock, and the waters gushed out."

When God leads you even in the most unpleasant situations you will come out with testimonies because he will be with and by you.

Prayer
Lord  I thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me oh God forgive me of all my sins in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for who you are to me in Jesus name

Father I release myself lead me henceforth in all I do in Jesus name

Jehovah Elshadai supply my needs according to your riches in glory in Jesus name

Father fill my thirsts in all aspects today replace my lack with abundance in Jesus name

Father even where impossibility seems like the only answer in my life today do that which only you can do turn impossibility to possibility in Jesus name

Lord take me out of this wilderness journey I am in my life, do not let me die before my testimony manifests in Jesus name

Oh lord break every siege surrounding my breakthrough and give me all round victory in Jesus name

My father today speak a word into the rock where my deliverance and liberty is hidden let me experience spiritual, physical, financial, marital, academical and other deliverance I need in Jesus name

Father break me lose from every chain tieing me down to a spot by fire in Jesus name

Father do not let me walk or work against your will for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/1/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...