Search This Blog

Sunday 18 January 2015

Prayer from Luke 1:46,49-50

Song
I stand amazed in your presence
There is nothing you cannot do
I stand amazed in your presence
There is joy peace and hope

There's no one like you Jesus
There's no one like you in all the earth
There's no one like you Jesus
There's no one like you

You do mighty things,  you do glorious things
You're a faithful God awesome is your name

Luke 1:46, 49-50 NKJV
"And Mary said: “My soul magnifies the Lord, For He who is mighty has done great things for me, And holy is His name. And His mercy is on those who fear Him From generation to generation."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy and forgive my sins in Jesus name

My father you can change the hands of time without being questioned change all unpleasant situations to pleasant one in Jesus name

Father increase your fear in me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let me receive your undiluted mercy in all aspects of life make me a viictor where I have been classified a victim in Jesus name

Father I thank you for the great and mighty things you have done for me and their manifestation in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
18/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...