Search This Blog

Sunday 18 January 2015

Prayer from Colossians 1:15-17

Song
Bless the Lord oh my soul oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before oh my soul
Worship His Holy name

Colossians 1:15-17 NKJV
"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for who you are to me in Jesus name

My father nothing is impossible for you to do you created all things today change all impossible situations in my life to possible ones in Jesus name

My father you are invisible but you do visible things my father take the mountains ahead of me and turn them to plain grounds in Jesus name

Oh Lord my God you have been my help in ages past I look to you my father help me take me out of the valley and set my feet on the solid rock in Jesus name

My God you never fail turn all failure in my life and destiny to success in Jesus name

Jehovah let me encounter your second touch in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...