Search This Blog

Thursday 22 January 2015

Prayer from Psalms 100:3

Song
To worship you I live2*
I live2* to worship you

Psalms 100:3 NKJV
"Know that the Lord , He is God; It  is He who has made us, and not we ourselves; We  are His people and the sheep of His pasture."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father do not let changers of destiny ruin or change my destiny in Jesus name

Rock of ages whatever choice I will make that will cost me my salvation do not let me make such in Jesus name

Lord render the power of as many claiming to be god over my life useless in Jesus name

Jehovah satisfy my soul with the best of heaven in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
23/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...