Search This Blog

Friday 30 January 2015

Prayer from John 1:16-17

Song
But for your grace I will not be saved
But for your grace I will go my way
I'm forever grateful that you have been faithful
To me Lord for your Amazing grace

Amazing grace how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now am found
Was blind but now I see

John 1:16-17 NKJV
"And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. For the law was given through Moses, but  grace and truth came through Jesus Christ."

Prayer
Father I thank you for the grace of life in Jesus name

Father forgive me for all my sins and in anyway I have abuses your grace upon my life have mercy in Jesus name

My father open my eyes to understand your will for me so that I won't rely on my ability in Jesus name

My father let your grace be exceedingly sufficient for me and my household in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to always look up to you even when the going gets though in this journey of faith in Jesus name

Father enable me to tap into the grace of winning souls into your kingdom so that I can bear abiding fruits in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I release myself use me for your glory in Jesus name

Father the rest of this year and for the rest of my life let me live in your grace and let me make heaven in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
31/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...